dji phantom fly away and lost (omar phantom problem)

Reaction score
hello to let me explain the situatin me and my buddy are in. we both have phantoms mine is currently taken apart for paint but today at lunch my buddy was trying his new anti vibration set up he made when he crashed it into himself :roll: anyways the phantom fell to the floor and props still trying to spin he then powered them off soon after he tryed turning on the motors and nothing so he dissconected and conected 4 times and nothing and finally the 5th time was the charm they powered on but to me it seemed they powered on at full speed so the phantom took off full speed with no throttle control many people followed it with there eyes till it dissapered in the california clouds we waited looking into the sky with tarps to catch it well try at least but after 10min we called it lost along with gopro hero3 black edition then we got a tip from our neighbor saying they saw something fall out of the sky east of us while we were looking north so we ran in that direction and was confirmed by 2 other workers a loud bang they said so i brabbed our company lift and confirmation its on a fragile roof what would cause the phantom to take off wildly like this please help uf understand because i know have fear of flying mine and losing my 2k investment

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj