DJI Phantom 4 - NO IMAGE - Probably a flex cable issue [VIDEO]

Reaction score
Here's the issue i'm having with the Phantom 4:
3rd of April 2017 - I'm out on a remote island shooting...
I was halfway around the island when my feed went blank... Praise the Almighty, the RTH worked and a thousand intense heart beats later, the drone was back in sight...
However the feed would become intermittent... and when visuals were lost in the app, the recording would stop too on the memory card...
It's good to note that this drone has never crashed. Plus it was always hand caught...
Unfortunately I bought it while I was away on a trip to Reunion Island... I got in touch with the shop there, but they told me I should have someone bring it in... and that i can't send it to them by post.
So I'm sort of stuck with a non working drone...
Do you guys think I should just order that $39 flex cable and change it myself? (done that several times with some P3Pros... but never tried on the P4.
Any thoughts? Anybody had that issue before?
In any case I asked a pal to get me the Phantom 4 Pro from abroad... can't wait any longer... Getting it on Monday - Yay.
Plus the Phantom 4 Advanced has just been announced so I don't suppose a better drone than the Phantom 4 is gonna come out soon...
Thanks,
Reuben

Here's the issue i'm having with the Phantom 4:
3rd of April 2017 - I'm out on a remote island shooting...
I was halfway around the island when my feed went blank... Praise the Almighty, the RTH worked and a thousand intense heart beats later, the drone was back in sight...
However the feed would become intermittent... and when visuals were lost in the app, the recording would stop too on the memory card...
It's good to note that this drone has never crashed. Plus it was always hand caught...
Unfortunately I bought it while I was away on a trip to Reunion Island... I got in touch with the shop there, but they told me I should have someone bring it in... and that i can't send it to them by post.
So I'm sort of stuck with a non working drone...
Do you guys think I should just order that $39 flex cable and change it myself? (done that several times with some P3Pros... but never tried on the P4.
Any thoughts? Anybody had that issue before?
In any case I asked a pal to get me the Phantom 4 Pro from abroad... can't wait any longer... Getting it on Monday - Yay.
Plus the Phantom 4 Advanced has just been announced so I don't suppose a better drone than the Phantom 4 is gonna come out soon...
Thanks,
Reuben
HI if you mean USB cable Yeh change it ..mine was faulty new..new faster SD and cable been no more feed problems....:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair