DJI phantom 3 help!!!!!

Reaction score
So i recently crashed my drone. approximately 30ft it fell. i broke the gimbal and camera so i bought a used one on ebay. while i was waiting on that i was able to fly it in manual mode. Once the gimbal arrived i installed it, plugged it in and installed the firmwire on the drone again. Now the drone will not fly at all, not even in manual mode. i keep getting a error messgae in the app that states that the controller signal is weak. can anyone please help. People keep sayin that i need to link the remote to the drone. well when i turn on the drone and the controller, the link button the the drone turns green while the button on the controller stays red. The only thing the controller does control is the camera.

Try calibrating your remote control and if that does work i would change firmware on the remote( update or downgrade).

thanks guys for the help. im sending it to dji drone services. they will ship it for free and diagnose for free as well. i will let you know what the issue was when i get it back fixed. thank you

You didn't wait long for an answer to your post.

Make sure your black and grey coaxial wires are plugged in the right place if you have a P3 standard. Make sure they are plugged in well. They have everything to do with signal strength on the drones' end. Please reboot your app and sign back in before you send it. You could save yourself some money.

I don't trust DJI's service department. Reason being they sent me a replacement drone that was bad. It decided to crash land in a canyon. They had the flight records and saw the problem, but wouldn't make good on it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31