DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ with GoPro

Reaction score
Sadly, My DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Crashed shortly after 10 mins of flytime. The camera was badly damage and i have send them for repair. It has been 3 Weeks Since and i haven't gotten any reply despite i have sent them a few emails in 3 weeks.

Saw a replacement gimbal+camera cost ard $700-800 I am thinking if it is possible to modify it with gopro and Zenmuse Gimbal? Can i still have any FPV with it?

samueltyz said:
Sadly, My DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Crashed shortly after 10 mins of flytime. The camera was badly damage and i have send them for repair. It has been 3 Weeks Since and i haven't gotten any reply despite i have sent them a few emails in 3 weeks.

Saw a replacement gimbal+camera cost ard $700-800 I am thinking if it is possible to modify it with gopro and Zenmuse Gimbal? Can i still have any FPV with it?

No. A well discussed topic.

Dronexpert.nl claims they have done it with the Vision app...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIY7M8lD6CM

I emailed them on July 1st asking about it because I crashed mine and they said they were about 4 weeks out and to keep watching their facebook page to see updates. Another couple of weeks and we might see something.

I couldn't wait that long, so I bought a replacement DJI camera/gimble.

I'm curious to see it though, It seems like a better solution having a modular approach to the setup.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl