Dji phantom 1 rapid green light flashint.

Reaction score
So I have a dji phantom first generation bought it brand new but had it sitting for years not using it and recently I try to fly it again to use it for fishing but when I turn it on and it does its normal flashing lights n stuff, when I try to turn it on pulling the joy sticks to turn it on the drone just flashes a green light rapidly and won't turn on. I just keep trying n eventually turn on n fly it for a bit till battery die but after that it been doing the same n won't turn on. I got new battery n and nothing change. Can anyone tell me what does that mean.
16282048225817280174065531515986.jpg

Last edited:
So I have a dji phantom first generation bought it brand new but had it sitting for years not using it and recently I try to fly it again to use it for fishing but when I turn it on and it does its normal flashing lights n stuff, when I try to turn it on pulling the joy sticks to turn it on the drone just flashes a green light rapidly and won't turn on. I just keep trying n eventually turn on n fly it for a bit till battery die but after that it been doing the same n won't turn on. I got new battery n and nothing change. Can anyone tell me what does that mean.View attachment 122508
Have you hooked it up to the software on a computer b4 flying

Have you hooked it up to the software on a computer b4 flying
I did but nothing happen seems like the software it's not working, but I guess I find a solution when I plug the battery when it beeps 6 times right after I have to do the turn on with the joy sticks n it did turn on, was able to fly it after.

I did but nothing happen seems like the software it's not working, but I guess I find a solution when I plug the battery when it beeps 6 times right after I have to do the turn on with the joy sticks n it did turn on, was able to fly it after.
Have you ever calibrating the compass before you fly it

I know this is an old thread but I have the same issue.......I am able to connect to the Naza M assistant and it passes the motor test and the stick responses are correct.
When I power up I get the green light after a minute or so but when I execute the arming gesture, rapid green flashing but motors do not power up. Any suggestions appreciated!!!!

Sorry, no help here, just wanted to say seeing that old bird brings back memories of when I got into my first drone back in 2013!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20