DJI Lightbridge, Zenmuse H3-3D, Naza v2 Wiring

Reaction score
How should I be wiring the following?:

GoPro Hero 3+
Zenmuse H3-3D
Lightbridge
Naza M v2

The Naza v2 PMU only has one extra CAN Bus port, currently I have the Lightbridge plugged into it. Tested and works fine. However, when adding the H3-3D gimbal it also needs to connect to CAN bus, but I have no where to plug it in.

With this setup, do I need a CAN hub in order to run both Lightbridge and H3-3D?

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply OI.

It's not on a Phantom, it's for a custom quad.

I have the Zenmuse H3-3D with GCU v2. The GCU has a G8 port where cable from the gimbal plugs in, an analog A/V output, and CAN Bus port. It came with a very short CAN bus cable.

The documentation for Lightbridge doesn't seem to cover this configuration. It only covers gimbals with a G7 port that can connect the gimbal to Lightbridge, I assume that is on the higher end gimbals for S800-S1000. Since there is no other way to connect the H3-3D to Lightbridge, I think they both need to be connected to CAN bus.

Ahh yes ok, on other platforms where you're using the GCU + PMU configuration, you only have one canbus port to start with. A canbus hub is what you need to solve the problem. I would suggest searching for a used one, lots of people around here have an extra one they don't need that came bundled with other hardware they bought (some dealers were putting them in kits that didn't really need them).

Put up a post in the classifieds section here and I'd bet you'll find someone happy to let their spare go at a decent price.

How should I be wiring the following?:

GoPro Hero 3+
Zenmuse H3-3D
Lightbridge
Naza M v2

The Naza v2 PMU only has one extra CAN Bus port, currently I have the Lightbridge plugged into it. Tested and works fine. However, when adding the H3-3D gimbal it also needs to connect to CAN bus, but I have no where to plug it in.

With this setup, do I need a CAN hub in order to run both Lightbridge and H3-3D?

Any help appreciated. Thanks!
HELLO ,My friend I really need your help I too am building a F550 Flamewheel with lightbridge naza m v2 and zenmuse h3 3d dt7 rc and rd16 reciver with gopro. i also have the isod mini >. can you please send me a pic or a diagram of how to do that please im at the point where im stuck and have been spending many days and hours looking with no luck.I need to know how to wire the whole system properly . is there anything else i need to get besides that . i also have a retractable landing gear. any advise direction and guidence would be greatly appreciated. my gmail is [email protected] thanks!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj