Flamewheel F550

Reaction score
Hello I recently bought the flamewheel F550 with Naza M V2, isod mini. CAN HUB, zenmuse h4-3D , DT7&DR16, retractable landing gear. I built the drone to the point everything was assembled to where I can plug in the aircraft to my pc to configure the drone threw Naza mv2 assistant program. I couldn't bind my transmitter with it so i asked for help threw Dji forums and found windows 10 doesn't read the coms port so I follows instructions and it worked for about a week then now every time I try to connect the aircraft to the PC THIS COMES UP and I do. Or know what to do. I have another flamewheel with Naza light and it works perfectly fine. I feel like it the fight controller or LED USB PORT . But I purchased a brand new LED AND IT STILL DOESNT work.It says "unknown USB device" " (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" Everytime I plug the aircraft to PC . I need your help

Hello I recently bought the flamewheel F550 with Naza M V2, isod mini. CAN HUB, zenmuse h4-3D , DT7&DR16, retractable landing gear. I built the drone to the point everything was assembled to where I can plug in the aircraft to my pc to configure the drone threw Naza mv2 assistant program. I couldn't bind my transmitter with it so i asked for help threw Dji forums and found windows 10 doesn't read the coms port so I follows instructions and it worked for about a week then now every time I try to connect the aircraft to the PC THIS COMES UP and I do. Or know what to do. I have another flamewheel with Naza light and it works perfectly fine. I feel like it the fight controller or LED USB PORT . But I purchased a brand new LED AND IT STILL DOESNT work.It says "unknown USB device" " (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" Everytime I plug the aircraft to PC . I need your help
So I presume you didn't try the link I gave you in my PM to you to the F550 section over in the DJI forum?
Here it is again....
DJI Flame Wheel F450 and F550 Owners Thread

Ahhhh, I see you did try the DJI forum, so I must've missed your "thank you" pm back to me... oh, hang on..... nope...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub