Reaction score
HELLO MY FRIENDS!!!!
IM BUILDING MY OWN F550 FLAMEWHEEL WITH LIGHTBRIDGE NAZA M V2 ZENMUSE H43DGIMBAL (GOPRO) WITH RETRACABLE LANDING GEARAND DT7 RC W/RD16 RECIVER. I WILL BE USSING 3S 8000MAH LIPO BATTERY .ALSO I HAVE THE ISOD MINI. IM TRYING TO BUILD THIS FOR ARIEL PHOTOGRAPHY. I NEED HELP ON WIRING THE WHOLE SYSTEM SO FAR I HAVE THE FRAME BUILT WITH ESC AND MOTORS ON ALONG WITH NAZA M V2 . WHERE DO I GO FROM THERE? IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED? IF YOU COULD DRAW A IT ON PAPER OR TAKE A PICTURE IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. IVE SPENT DAYS LOOKING IT UP AND HAVE GOTTEN NOWHERE!
THANKS FOR THE HELP!!
[email protected]

I understand your pain! First of all, do you have the "DJI GO" app on your mobile device? This is one of the first things needed to make sure that your transmitter and Lightbridge can talk to each other. BE EXTRA CAREFUL when you plug in any kind of power to the Lightbridge, or you may burn it out !! Make sure it gets approx. 9V. I am not near my current set-up so I don't have pictures, but I'll post when I get a chance. I'm new to forums, so learning my way around !

GM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31