DJI has released the latest Lightbridge firmware

Haze said:
sar104 said:
Can I suggest that you guys report your distance issues on the RCG Lightbridge forum where the DJI support reps are active:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 053&pp=100

I have now, Tested out the P2 w?Lightbridge with HDMI Monitor, And still getting crap distance after this update 1.17 UN HAPPY WITH THIS UPDATE!!!!

Yes, thanks - I saw your posts. I'm curious to see if blade or Ed report back on actual range tests. I am also a bit puzzled by the failure mode that you are seeing though - in all cases I've seen where the video signal has been lost (at least with previous versions) the video first goes blocky and then just freezes, rather than total image loss.

I'm not updating yet - especially since I have no ongoing issues with the previous firmware.

sar104 said:
Haze said:
sar104 said:
Can I suggest that you guys report your distance issues on the RCG Lightbridge forum where the DJI support reps are active:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 053&pp=100

I have now, Tested out the P2 w?Lightbridge with HDMI Monitor, And still getting crap distance after this update 1.17 UN HAPPY WITH THIS UPDATE!!!!

Yes, thanks - I saw your posts. I'm curious to see if blade or Ed report back on actual range tests. I am also a bit puzzled by the failure mode that you are seeing though - in all cases I've seen where the video signal has been lost (at least with previous versions) the video first goes blocky and then just freezes, rather than total image loss.

I'm not updating yet - especially since I have no ongoing issues with the previous firmware.

I wish i waited to update but the HDMI fixes peaked my interest.... I like the new part of being able to adjust the placement of the OSD info but distance needs issues worked out. I have a shoot on the 21st and need the P2 lol i hope i can correct this before then.. other weird issue i get with the lightbridge is with my JVC pro HD 7" monitor i use for my camera i just get frozen video no movement at all.(didnt try before update to see if worked) but my 7" Black Pearl FPV monitor works great and my 32in sony HD TV as well.

Is there a way do Down Grade to last updates on all 4 of the updates i did?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj