DJI GO

Reaction score
Today, It is not possible to use DJI GO with a tablet, but it is possible with a smartphone ?
Is it possible ?
thank you for an answear

Today, It is not possible to use DJI GO with a tablet, but it is possible with a smartphone ?
Is it possible ?
What?? This question is so vague, how could you possibly expect an appropriate answer. Bottom line, either one will work.

It is not possible to enter in the view camera with a tablet, but it is possible with a smartphone.
Bug with the last version ?

Well, a bit more descriptive would be nice. What tablet? What phone? Android? IOS? Model numbers? App versions? OS Versions?

Reactions: anotherlab
Last edited:
Reactions: captainmilehigh
Was going to ask him where my missing car keys are, but never mind. No disrespect intended to msinger.

I'd like to ask someone where my missing socks are.

Today I'm wearing a black one and a brown one and I can't find the matching ones... worst thing about it is - I have another pair just like this pair at home!

Reactions: mdowney58
Got it. Much smaller universe. Making more sense now. Was going to ask him where my missing car keys are, but never mind. No disrespect intended to msinger.
Your keys are behind the couch. You knocked them off reaching for your beverage. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94