DJI Go Trick...

Does not work on Android with 2.5.1 dji go app

I've always been able to tap in to the greyed out camera button on multiple Android devices to get in to the app without being connected to anything, has always worked fine.

Actually, you only need to connect to your phantom once with the app. Afterwards you can enter the app, select your phantom model and you can get inside the app and look around without connecting to the bird.

I just got my 6s Plus yesterday. The trick works but you have to connect to your bird once beforehand apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I can confirm it works on the latest version of the DJI Go app on iOS. Awesome tip!!! [emoji16]

This will not work if you have never connected your device to P3 earlier but once you have connected it, next time select the model of your P3, wait a bit, it will open main page.

I don't understand. If I hit camera view on mine it goes to camera mode automatically. Could my firmware be different. This is a new p3p

If I hit camera view on mine it goes to camera mode automatically. Could my firmware be different.
Mine does the same sometimes too. But, other times, I see "How to connect" and I have to use one of these tricks to get the button to toggle to "Camera".

Cheers mate, that was a great trick and awesome of U to actually share with us ! Great spirit!

OK I was wondering if it had something to do with what version of firmware has anything to do with it. I'm new

Just be aware that every time you update your GO app, you'll have to reconnect to your phantom once more, before you can access your "camera" "offline". I find you don't need to completely slide the image of your model to select another model--just "wiggle" your selection.

Reactions: BigAl07
I got into my P3A by selecting it from standard window then selecting PA3 from top button. I even get a map view down in righthand corner of where I am. Great tip and many thanks.
I don't think I've connected to my bird after the last update. That's probably what my problem is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues