DJI Go on Android

Reaction score
I'm a regular iOS user and normally use my iPhone 6s Plus when I fly. I recently picked up a Galaxy Tab S2 since I wanted a bigger screen and liked that the S2 had GPS.

I downloaded the DJI Go app and noticed that the Google Play store says that it's designed for phones and I was wondering if there is a tablet optimized one. With iOS there are universal apps that have optimized versions for iPhones and iPads.

I'd also like to know how other people like the S2. I'm still trying to get familiar with it so my opinion isn't fully formed.

The android Go app is either for phones or tablets. Not tried the Galaxy S2 as i use Nvidia Shield.

I'm a regular iOS user and normally use my iPhone 6s Plus when I fly. I recently picked up a Galaxy Tab S2 since I wanted a bigger screen and liked that the S2 had GPS.

I downloaded the DJI Go app and noticed that the Google Play store says that it's designed for phones and I was wondering if there is a tablet optimized one. With iOS there are universal apps that have optimized versions for iPhones and iPads.

I'd also like to know how other people like the S2. I'm still trying to get familiar with it so my opinion isn't fully formed.
Tab S2 from Costco last week fo around 379.00. Phantom 4 brand new. Connected and updated to current versions. Flew the bird. Tablet was amazingly bright and clear, no lag. Next flight Tablet would not connect.

1 day later and after re-installing firmware update, connected. Next flight would not connect.

Tried all tips and tricks I could sleuth front the net; will not con ect.

Bird will connect to my Note 4 at will.

Taking the tablet back and will have to source new tablet. The big screen spoils you.

I was wondering if there is a tablet optimized one
There is only one version of DJI GO. I'm sure there are more people using it with tablets than phones.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94