DJI GO APP

RCC

Reaction score
Will someone please inform me what the most current Firmware for a P3S is. I need the latest Firmware for the DJI Go App to include the Aircraft. Thanks

The current firmware is 1.9.20. If needed, you can find the changes in the release notes on the P3S downloads page.

I looked it up. The latest is 1.11.20.

Wait what? In thought it was 1.11 something like that. Is 1.9.2 for the remote?
No, 1.11.20 is the latest for the P3 Pro, the OP asked about the standard, which is 1.09.0200 :)

Can someone help. My p3p is linked and I can fly but I can not get the DJI go app to go to camera. I have tried everything. I use a iPad mini 2 and I know the bird and controller have the latest firmware updates. I have reset iPad to factory reinstalled newest DJI go app and nothing.

Can someone help. My p3p is linked and I can fly but I can not get the DJI go app to go to camera. I have tried everything. I use a iPad mini 2 and I know the bird and controller have the latest firmware updates. I have reset iPad to factory reinstalled newest DJI go app and nothing.
With respect, you probably won't get any responses by asking a new question within a thread which has a completely different subject. Suggest you use the search function to see if your query has been asked and answered and if there's none, post a new thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan