DJI GO APP (Need help on editing)

Reaction score
So I want to record 4k60fps but I want to remove some stuff from the video. I tried editing it with the app but when I uploaded it on YouTube it was in 720p. What do I need to do for the video to stay 4k60fps?

So I want to record 4k60fps but I want to remove some stuff from the video. I tried editing it with the app but when I uploaded it on YouTube it was in 720p. What do I need to do for the video to stay 4k60fps?

Have you tried to remove the sd card from the phantom and edit on your computer than upload the full resolution?

Yeah i tried but the problem is that my editing software does not support 4k60fps. When I want to export the edited footage it will make it 1080 60fps. You know any free software that handels 4k 60fps??

Yeah i tried but the problem is that my editing software does not support 4k60fps. When I want to export the edited footage it will make it 1080 60fps. You know any free software that handels 4k 60fps??
Not sure of any free software or if you are in Windows but on Mac I have final cut pro and a phantom 3 standard and only can record 2K 30fps... However in final cut pro I can transform the video to 2K 60fps using optical flow... It takes few hours because my MacPro is old but it get the job done great. I believe it can transform a 4K video to 60fps using optical flow.

I am on windows. Yesterday I was looking and trying to find a editer software for 7hrs. No one knows a free software that support 4k 60fps for windows?

Free Resolve is great but it will not render out in 4K. Ultra HD is as high as the free version allows.

UHD is 4K.

One flavor of it, anyway. And actually the more popular of the two.

4K is shorthand for 2160, which is twice the dimensions of HD (1080) - kinda.

There are two flavors - one for consumer-grade TV, which is exactly twice the dimensions of 1920x1080 HD, i.e 3840x2160, Ultra High Definition, aka UHD 4K, which is the one that's in most TV stores, with the regular 16:9 widescreen format, and

the second one, which is slightly wider at 4096x2160, is a professional format made for cameras and cinemas and is called the Digital Cinema Initiatives standard, aka DCI 4K. This is also exactly twice the dimensions of the current professional 2K standard for digital cinema projection - 2048x1080.

Of course there are thousands of UHD TV's to every one DCI cinema projector, so actually when you say 4K - mostly you're referring to UHD.

HTH

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1