DJI GO app looks differen today...

Library is replaced by editor. Now new videos show but still shot library is not updated. I'm too old to learn new tricks.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Did the quality of the still pictures improve after the upgrade or was it my imagination? They look great now.

How was u able to get up to 3000 ft?
Mine will only go up to 1640', I got a mountain right behind me, and I am at the max altitude when i get to the top of it!
Mine actually listed "Top Altitude 4,833.3 Ft. and I never pass 400 Ft. altitude in any of my flight. I don't know how DJI came up with that numbers..

And most of all....I bet there is a very intricate manual to tell you all about the new things and how to use them......"April Fools!"
****, I am a bit late.:(

Did you notice the "Growth of Value" number?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have no idea what that means, but it suppose it means how much value you've gotten out of your Phantoms from DJI?

803926816f7323047288981ad63e8438.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Maybe I have just missed this but my buddy did his first flight yesterday and discovered he could swipe up or down on the screen to move the camera up or down. New Feature?

Hi m Brewington my app on I pad does the same thing but I phone works the same way it did before but no download for video

I'm guessing the maximum altitude is feet above sea level.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj