DJI GO App issue

Reaction score
Hello guys. I have a issue with my phantom 3 ADV. The remote link perfect , the tilt from camera work fine, the motors arm great, but in DJI GO APP show me only the Inspire model and I cant choose phantom 3. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Have you tried swiping the screen either left or right?

Reaction score
Sounds like a USB issue. Try a different USB cable between the RC and your device. Some cables charge only and have no data connection which would cause this exact issue. If it's not a cable problem then the USB board on the RC may not be functioning.

ianzone

**P4**
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Do you have iPad to try,,another post here had trouble with android device,,is that a Samsung tab.
Unsure but on the box it mention iPad only ??,,dont have to wait a minute,,once it plugged in with USB it should conect....post called ..p3a cant conect to djigo

Reactions: Lexuss
Reaction score
Hello guys. I have a issue with my phantom 3 ADV. The remote link perfect , the tilt from camera work fine, the motors arm great, but in DJI GO APP show me only the Inspire model and I cant choose phantom 3. Any ideas?

Unfortunately, the super-low-resolution, mis-oriented vertical video is so crappy I can't even see the tablet's screen.

Fixes:

* Horizontal orientation
* Upload full resolution or AT LEAST 1080p (you might have to copy video off phone to PC and then upload to YouTube)

1582416965812.png

D

Reaction score

Sounds like failed usb on controller...I had this problem initially when my original controller packed in due to failed controller update!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaman5705