DJI Go App Functions

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the whole forum gig, anyways I was wondering, is there any additional functions that DJI Go app is capable of? I know it can take burst shots, timed images, and take video in 1080p. But is there any other functions that can help have clearer images or clearer video in the playback?

There is a lot you can do to get better images. By altering frame rates and light exposure for a start. A real winner would be to fit different polarising filters to filter out polarised light.
As a newbie trawl through the many great video articles on utube, this will give you are greater understanding of what it all about. Happy flying.

There is a lot you can do to get better images. By altering frame rates and light exposure for a start. A real winner would be to fit different polarising filters to filter out polarised light.
As a newbie trawl through the many great video articles on utube, this will give you are greater understanding of what it all about. Happy flying.

Thanks Darren, I have bought some camera lens filters, is there any suggestions that you have for camera settings?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik