DJI GO app doesn't go :(

Reaction score
Hello,

Brand new to the DJI scene so, please, bear with me.

I just recently purchased a DJI Phantom 3 Standard. I won't lie, I'm pretty excited about using it. I have, however, run into my first issue. The DJI GO app will not allow me to create an account. I start the app, click on, 'Sign Up', and it says, 'Connect to a network, then sign up again'. It does this on WiFi or 4G LTE. I am using an Android device, a Galaxy S5, to be exact.

Obviously, any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Try a Pc / Laptop.

Just took me 30 seconds to create a new account via a Samsung galaxy tab,
Are you sure the email address isn't already in use ?

I hate to say, I don't understand your reply. Create an account on my PC? If so, what site would I do that at?

Ok, got it done. No real clue how it made it work but, it seems I have. Thank you for your assistance.

Reactions: tevek
Ok, got it done. No real clue how it made it work but, it seems I have. Thank you for your assistance.
Well firstly welcome to the world of drones and this forum. Glad you got your login sorted as I had a similar experience when I first bought my first phantom and the login issues were related to having a bunch of conflicting wifi/internet connections that prevented me from logging on. I ended up driving up the road and used my mobile device in a clear area and it took about thirty seconds. Not sure about the comment regarding using your PC as the log in is done through the app and that is not not possible (to my knowledge) through using a desktop or laptop. FW upgrades yes, app login no.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl