dji go app connect?

Reaction score
Is the dji go app available on a cd? My internet is poor and usually have to download the app numerous times to get one that works. Last 2 flites lost signal after about 9 minutes and got message that dji had stopped working. Landed safely manually. maybe a hard disk would provide a clean download that would keep working. Any suggestions?

Is the dji go app available on a cd?
No. It would be best to download it directly from the app store on your mobile device in a location where you have a good Internet connection.

No. It would be best to download it directly from the app store on your mobile device in a location where you have a good Internet connection.
Thanks for the reply. I will go into town where there is good internet and try that.

Is the dji go app available on a cd? My internet is poor and usually have to download the app numerous times to get one that works. Last 2 flites lost signal after about 9 minutes and got message that dji had stopped working. Landed safely manually. maybe a hard disk would provide a clean download that would keep working. Any suggestions?
As suggested, perhaps you could download a copy of the Go app in the library, or at a friends home, who has a faster internet speed.

Good luck. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Tried free Wi-Fi at a coffee shop and found it would not allow app downloads. I got a good download 2 days ago and both tablets (tab e @ tab e lite) worked well for 2 flights today.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4