Dji go app 2.4.2 android crash

Same thing here, after upgrading both of my Android devices (Lg g3, Teclast air 3g) the app started crashing when entering to the flight record menu. I tried to reinstall the app few times in both of my devices, but unfortunately it keeps crashing. Never happened with 2.4.1

Last edited:
Crashed for me the first time I ran it after updating on Samsung Galaxy Tab A, then worked fine.

No problems here. The usual update and then power down. Power back up and login

Ok I found a solution that works pretty good, in order to prevent the app from crashing, press on the "Me" icon and then go back to "equipment" and from there you can access the flight record without any error, works fine for me. I know it is a bit annoying but a least pepole that experiencing this problem can avoid the app from crashing at least until DJI will fix this bug (I hope they will :/ ). Btw you only have to do it once every time you running the app.
Let me know if it works for you

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodle
Ok I found a solution that works pretty good, in order to prevent the app from crashing, press on the "Me" icon and then go back to "equipment" and from there you can access the flight record without any error, works fine for me. I know it is a bit annoying but a least pepole that experiencing this problem can avoid the app from crashing at least until DJI will fix this bug (I hope they will :/ ). Btw you only have to do it once every time you running the app.
Let me know if it works for you
Wow you are right. I tried running Go and if I went straight to the flight record menu, it crashed. Tapping on Me then back to Equipment, before going into flight record menu prevents the crash. Good observation.

Reactions: Karatekid1800

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl