dji go 4 does not update gps real time, what can it be?

Reaction score
Guys, I have a problem that I'm breaking my head and I can not solve.

I bought a mini ipad 4 for the phantom, installed the dji go 4, put the mobile phone chip in google maps, and in litchi it recognizes the gps of the tablet perfectly.

I fly shows where the drone is and if I get out of my position the round blue gps ball moves, all in real time right on.

But in the dji go 4, when I open it shows the position in which I have an arrow as if it were the direction I am looking and it is locked, I can walk blocks and blocks that the blue ball does not move, does not move, someone Have you been through this?

The dji go 4 on the iphone 7 runs the gps normally and perfectly, but on the ipad mini 4 not, and the ipad mini 4 on the litchi and maps works, only on the dji go 4 not, if anyone knows of a light please

I fly shows where the drone is and if I get out of my position the round blue gps ball moves, all in real time right on.
If I am reading your post correctly the "blue ball" you are referencing is the tablet or phone GPS location. Not the aircraft.

If I am reading your post correctly the "blue ball" you are referencing is the tablet or phone GPS location. Not the aircraft.

Yes that's right

it takes the correct position when I open the program, but it does not move, and on the iphone 7 when I leave the place it moves.

Defect on the tablet is not because in the litchi it moves and in the map of the tablet too, only in the dji go 4 that does not.

Defect on the tablet is not because in the litchi it moves and in the map of the tablet too, only in the dji go 4 that does not.
Check your settings in GO. I fly exclusively with Litchi and only use GO for certain maintenance that Litchi does not have. Also, it is the Pre-P4 GO app, so I can not answer your question directly as to the setting locations in GO4....maybe @msinger can answer that better than myself.

put the mobile phone chip in google maps
What exactly does this mean?

Does the blue ball move when using the map apps on your iPad Mini 4?

Reactions: bronis
Does the blue ball move when using the map apps on your iPad Mini 4?
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for trying to help people.

So the blue ball in google maps and in the litchi moves perfectly, I leave the place it moves and shows exactly where I am, but in dji go it gets stuck, I will send a print here so you have an idea.
What exactly does this mean?

what happens is this, the blue ball is pointing in a direction and does not leave there, I already tested today in the street, flying the drone, and I went by car walked several blocks he stays in the fixed place does not leave.

In the litchi I did the test went by car walking with the drone, and the blue ball in the litchi was marking exactly the position that I was going.

Make sure DJI GO has permission to use your location. You can find that setting in the following section of the iOS Settings:

Make sure DJI GO has permission to use your location. You can find that setting in the following section of the iOS Settings:

View attachment 112693

yes this one, I tried it during the use and already I left also always, always of the same thing.

I have already uninstalled the dji go 4, rebooted the tablet, installed again, and continue, I do not know what can be happening, just in the rest of the rest everything works perfectly, maps and litchi.

I had the same problem but I found a solution. I have to put litchi to sleep, while running go 4 on my mini 4. I don't have to do that on my full-size iPad only my Mini 4. Just a thought, good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4