DJI Enterprise Shield Basic Renewal Question

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience with using the Enterprise Shield Basic, such as turnaround time and ease or hassle of obtaining a replacement?

We are considering renewing ours, but at $554 for our P4 RTK plus $299 for the first replacement, I'm wondering if it is worth the time and hassle versus just a purchasing a new aircraft.

Thank you.

Sounds kinda spendy to me.
Do you crash often?

Seems like it to me to, but a replacement is around $6,000. (Yes, apparently the P4 RTK really is that much more expensive.) No, I have not yet crashed. But now that I’ve said that...

I have enterprise on one of the DJI products I have and no, it will not be renewed. ST. Farm to the rescue.

Yeah, I’m thinking I would probably use my drone insurance, but it may be a good way to not have to, if only the aircraft is damaged, and keep the rates from going up. I’m not sure what the rates for the special drone insurance would do if we had to replace it. Our general liability does not cover anything that leaves the ground.

Just an update, We decided the expense was worth it and renewed. If we have to use it, I will try & remember to post our experience here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj