Dji customer service horrible

Reaction score
Had to customer service for the first time. What a horrible experience so far. Transmitter battery dumps real fast and they will cover under warranty. Filled out form online with all documentation and sent the remote in to the service center. They received it on 4/12. 9 phone calls later and 12 days they have no idea where it is in the process. They keep telling me the status will be updated but it never is. What a joke of a company. Buyer beware my friends

Anyone who's been here for a few months knows this - or soon will.

For entertainment while you wait it out, this is sort of interesting reading: BBB Accredited Business Review for DJI Service, LLC.
https://www.bbb.org/losangelessilic...rone-retailer/dji-service-in-carson-ca-267337
It would be interesting to see what their A- score would be like if DJI wasn't a paying BBB member. Probably get changed to an F with 257 complaints shown.

I would like to know what the actual quality control issues and returns are with them. I was 1 good out of 3 units bought so 66.6% were bad for me in P4 era and returned. Q.C. isn't high on their list, but marketing is and often way ahead of any expected delivery dates. I'm not a fan of their refurb unit in lieu of fixing policy either. No doubt my tilted sensors were put in the refurb sales as the dealer took no info on why the return nor cared, just listed as "Defective merchandise" which I suspect the DJI tech never looked at nor fixed, just sell it or furnish it as a refurb.

Good luck on the service and be patient. Could be a while...

Anyone who's been here for a few months knows this - or soon will.

For entertainment while you wait it out, this is sort of interesting reading: BBB Accredited Business Review for DJI Service, LLC.
It would be interesting to see what their A- score would be like if DJI wasn't a paying BBB member. Probably get changed to an F with 257 complaints shown.

I would like to know what the actual quality control issues and returns are with them. I was 1 good out of 3 units bought so 66.6% were bad for me in P4 era and returned. Q.C. isn't high on their list, but marketing is and often way ahead of any expected delivery dates. I'm not a fan of their refurb unit in lieu of fixing policy either. No doubt my tilted sensors were put in the refurb sales as the dealer took no info on why the return nor cared, just listed as "Defective merchandise" which I suspect the DJI tech never looked at nor fixed, just sell it or furnish it as a refurb.

Good luck on the service and be patient. Could be a while...
HI gezz 1 out of 3 is bad ,,must be some slave Labour on the assembly line somewhere...I not keen on dji support,,have learned to fix myself,,if can't fix get another one,,being in new Zealand it takes 2 weeks on boat for repairs on dji,,ends up being 6 week round trip,,sad,,..sounds like dji going third party...not paying that sort of $$$$$$ for something to be shipped of,,,happy flying out there:)

Ok update. I did hear back today from a supervisor saying they have the unit in for repair ands I will have in 7 days. This is good news. Good job dji. I will post final results

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4