DJI Crystal Sky......

Only downside is the absurdly poor documentation provided by DJI on the how to's with the unit.
If you haven't done so already, check out YouTube. There are lots of helpful CrystalSky videos there.

Loving mine. Makes flying soooo much better when you can actually see. Wouldn’t want to fly without it anymore.

Reactions: Jerryatric
Any updates on the CrystalSky monitor......thinking hard about popping for one???
I can guarantee you don't have to think very hard to get the Crystal Sky monitor. I've had mine going on 4 months now and it's the best investment I've ever made. Throw away your sun shade because you won't need it.

For a VERY SHORT while, I had a P4P+ with an enhanced built-in screen. Great for cloudy days. Still not acceptable for full sun where glare made screen hard to see. A screen cover or sun blocking device did not work. My remedy was the Epson BT-300 with the dark shades and a baseball hat with full brim. In using the drone for photography, the bright, high contrast screen image I got with the BT-300 is critical, the glasses is light, and they don’t require a second person to observe the A/C as with VR goggles.

Appreciate all the input. Picked up the 7.85 High Brightness today at Innovativeuas.com in Tempe, AZ Great people to deal with and the monitor is all that it is cracked up to be!!!! All I can say is WOW. Thanks Archangel3356 for the gentle nudging.....this thing is truly AWESOME.

Always happy to help you spend your money. At least it’s not boats, airplanes and helicopters anymore.

Been using the Ultra Bright..... Would never go back to a tablet or phone unless it was an emergency. Super bright, even in direct sunlight.... Only downside is the absurdly poor documentation provided by DJI on the how to's with the unit.

I agree. I got lucky and had someone send me a better "How-To" than what DJI provided! LOL! I had no idea how to copy my cards or how to add third party apps (Well I only added the Airdata app so far so my flight records get uploaded automatically after every flight).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164