DJI Crystal Sky......

You can check out the latest updates in the CrystalSky release notes. They are available for download here.

Jerryattric, my new CS has made it to the Tempe fedex center this morning. Maybe I’ll have it by tomorrow but since it’s due by Wednesday it will probably sleep in Tempe for two days. You can try it and see what you think

Well I’ll be ...out for delivery two days early and also a couple of days early too, but Happy Birthday to me !

Reactions: Jerryatric
Exciting news! Let us know how you like it.

Still waiting for the FedEx human ..........

Cmok6dXXYAEH1bU.jpg

A118EE2A-CFC9-4A67-9E2A-E57F6B4DAAD4.jpeg
Smart Cat !

Okay it’s awesome. Simple setup, update and a crystal clear video feed.

Reactions: Jerryatric
I may be out of the loop but can you now add 3rd party apps like Litchi?

Their are third party apps you are able to load now but Litchi is not one of them. I don’t belive theirs a way to load any pay apps at the moment unfortunately.

You are very welcome sir. You’ve helped me many times so it’s nice to have an answer for you.

Reactions: WWK888
Pulled the trigger on one this past week, can't wait to see this thing in action. My main hang up was the inability to load Drone Deploy or Ground Station Pro for mapping jobs. I had some communication with DD this week and it looks like they may be working with DJI to get it on the CS. Will just need to keep the iPad for awhile until dji allows mapping apps on the CS

I love mine! I provided aerials for a music video recently and I was able to copy my footage onto a card the DP gave me right on the spot using the CS!! There are other features I like about the CS too but that one sticks out to me lol!

Been using the Ultra Bright..... Would never go back to a tablet or phone unless it was an emergency. Super bright, even in direct sunlight.... Only downside is the absurdly poor documentation provided by DJI on the how to's with the unit.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj