DJI Care Refresh

Reaction score
Guys...

Can you purchase DJI Care after the original purchase of the drone? I didn't buy it when I bought the drone, but after reading some of the repair costs here, I think it might be a good idea. I put in the order for the drone yesterday and got a tracking number today, so it should be here by end of next week.

Thanks...Ross

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys...

Can you purchase DGI Care after the original purchase of the drone? I didn't buy it when I bought the drone, but after reading some of the repair costs here, I think it might be a good idea. I put in the order for the drone yesterday and got a tracking number today, so it should be here by end of next week.

Thanks...Ross

You have 48 hours after activation of your new Phantom 4 to purchase the Insurance. It is still possible to purchase it after 48 but not worth the extra efforts.

Not worth it in any instance IMO. You would be better off buying external insurance. Such as State Farm, etc...

I imagine I'll need the serial number, so when it arrives, I'll buy DGI Care.

Thanks

The serial number will be on the packing case and also on the Phantom. Get your reading glasses out, it is quite small.

Is it worth it? My phantom arrives today and I was contemplating buying the DJI care but I want sure if the service was good. I had hard enough time getting fast response to presale questions sent to them.

Is it worth it? My phantom arrives today and I was contemplating buying the DJI care but I want sure if the service was good. I had hard enough time getting fast response to presale questions sent to them.
Like mentioned in a previous post you can get state farm full coverage for the full price you paid for drone and acc. for $60 . a yr and never have to deal with DJI

Like mentioned in a previous post you can get state farm full coverage for the full price you paid for drone and acc. for $60 . a yr and never have to deal with DJI
Are you sure about that? I have insurance for my photography equipment and though it might be 60 bucks a year, the deductible is $500 bucks.

And with DJI you have to have something to turn back in so if it sinks or you can't find it your screwed.
State farm your covered even if it gets stolen.

Do you have to have State Farm Insurance to begin with or can you purchase stand alone policy?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West