DIY Antenna Modification - RANGE TEST (14,180 FEET) with DJI Phantom 3 Standard

Hiya,
I found these cables in the UK but they are 15cm long,
Do you think they are long enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome ! Hey where is the flight logs in 2.9.1 ? It wants me to log in to DJI account which i do not connect with this device to internet to keep auto crap out like DJI trying to tell my drone it needs to update!

Awesome ! Hey where is the flight logs in 2.9.1 ? It wants me to log in to DJI account which i do not connect with this device to internet to keep auto crap out like DJI trying to tell my drone it needs to update!

I think its in DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecords or something like that.

I just use the healthy drones app. Seems easier and more detailed.

Reactions: Y2KGTA
Got a question for you all. These mods and Tx hack certainly voids the DJI warranty?

Of course - same as if you hot rod a car ... but no-one in their right mind mods until they are sure the item is good working condition by testing stock first.
If anyone wants to be frustrated working through warranty period before modifying ... all the best !! EU has a far longer warranty period than USA and I for one aint waiting that long !!

Nigel

New personal best with these antennas . I can get 10,000ft everytime with almost no problems i lost signal this time though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-30-13-55-50-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-30-13-55-50-1.png
    999.4 KB · Views: 534
Reactions: k9time and Sisco
Yes try spreading them out . I have to keep middle one angled down a small bit not much at all though. You will just have toplay with it. Well i guess really it depends on how you hold your controller.

Reactions: mariocuzco
The wording( Alfa)should face the bird . And keep it facing as best you can the whole flight.((((++I would like retract this statement on atleast the 2.4ghz directional alfas.))))+++not sure on the 5.8 yet

Last edited:
Reactions: mariocuzco

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT