Display Freezing

Reaction score
Hi

I have been flying fine with my son's Hudl 2, just bought my own tablet and I am getting the display freezing as soon as I start to record video. Any ideas, I tend to struggle with the IT stuff (great with machine tools though;))

Ad

Suggestion would be to go for a better tablet.

There are many reasons of display freezing, e.g.: Slow processor of tablet, over heating, less video memory available and so on. As you are not much into this kind of stuff, better pick a better tablet.

Reactions: AndrewCCM
Suggestion would be to go for a better tablet.

There are many reasons of display freezing, e.g.: Slow processor of tablet, over heating, less video memory available and so on. As you are not much into this kind of stuff, better pick a better tablet.
Hi

Many thanks, I will try a different tablet, although my sons Hudl 2 proved to be excellent, and the new one is the same spec.

Kind regards
Ad

Known specs may not be enough to decide, so better try another tablet.

You know also shutting down programs in the back ground can sure boost performance too ! and Free UP much needed RAM...good Luck !

You know also shutting down programs in the back ground can sure boost performance too ! and Free UP much needed RAM...good Luck !
Hi

Already tried, but will have another look...I don't use the Hudl for much other than the P3 but may need to go for something like an iPad, what do you use?

All

Thanks for the advice and help, a friend suggested I should try reloading the App, and "bingo" all working! Feeling really stupid...should have tried that first:(

Regards
Ad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl