Phone/Tab/Display for P3P

Reaction score
Hi everyone
My phone has given up the ghost and as such can't fly the P3P (the phone itself is fine, the battery sucks). Will be getting a new phone shortly and am thinking it would be great if it is compatible with the P3P. If not, I'll have to get an earlier model display just for the P3P. Can anyone recommend any reliable display NOT starting with i.
Many thanks

Reactions: Gagey52
Hi everyone
My phone has given up the ghost and as such can't fly the P3P (the phone itself is fine, the battery sucks). Will be getting a new phone shortly and am thinking it would be great if it is compatible with the P3P. If not, I'll have to get an earlier model display just for the P3P. Can anyone recommend any reliable display NOT starting with i.
Many thanks
There's a wide range to choose from for phones and tablets and phones that are compatible with DJI Go.
The latest DJI app for recent Mavic models (DJI Fly) will only work with a 64 bit phone, but DJI Go doesn't have that issue.

I have had serious issues with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with my P3P. I gave it to my son for his Mavic, he had the same connection issues wit the drone. While it's a nice tablet, it may not work for you. I ended up with an overpriced Crystalsky and it works great.

Reactions: fw190
Hi everyone
Many thanks
Hi, I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi 4 it's OK, like most phones the display could be brighter, and it's not overpriced like the. I.

What size are you looking for? As you'll be running the DJI Go app the choice is almost endless!
I used a Nvidia Shield K1 for all the years I flew my P3A, faultless! I have gone up to a Mini 2 and now use a Samsung Galaxy S2, 8* screen which is plenty big enough.

IMG_9578.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl