Display flashes green and blackout

My brand new Phantom 4 Pro from out-of-the-box is having a problem as recorded in the videos below.

The display of iPad/iPhone flash green and blackout 1/2-3/4 of the screen. It could happen 10 seconds to 5 minutes continuously varying from each flights. I also notice the extra heat of iPad/iPhone.

It happens on several different locations. It happens to four devices (iPad Air, 2 x iPhones 6, and iPad Mini 4 – all with latest iOS). It happens both during recording video (4K or 1080p) and not recording, even when the aircraft landed.

I did recalibrated IMU, relinked the radio, changed several cables. The problem still persists.

What is the cause? How to solve?

Many thanks.

I have had similar problems but it was solved by going into CUSTOM and picking CHANNEL 20 - the lower end channels are used to transmit and receive from the Phantom, so everytime I would rotate the Phantom I would get breakup and green screen and video lag - switched to CH 20 and it seems ok now!
Be Safe!

I have had similar problems but it was solved by going into CUSTOM and picking CHANNEL 20 - the lower end channels are used to transmit and receive from the Phantom, so everytime I would rotate the Phantom I would get breakup and green screen and video lag - switched to CH 20 and it seems ok now!
Be Safe!

You have a iPad with the 10.3.1 or 10.3.2? and the Image Transmission setting?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik