Discount Drone Course

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DroneKate

Hey everyone!

I always enjoy reading this forum and found this to be the best place for all-things Phantom!
I actually created a course for (very) beginner DJI pilots and wanted to give you the max. discount of 50% off just for Phantom Pilot members.

Please don't share this around the web, since it just for PP and for June! No pressure on this, just thought I'd leave it here.

Looking forward to becoming more active on this forum. :)

Kate

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't share this around the web, since it just for PP and for June!
... and, for Facebook where you posted this an hour ago ;)

what a joke

You should feel special. She is only offering this to PP ;)

I know and everyone else see post to on the net

Does that mean we get 50% off from here and 50% off from facebook making it free? :)

Wow, sorry guys ... not trying to spam - just trying to offer it where other drone pilots are on the web. I only give out discount codes once a month, and usually not 50%. Again there's no pressure on it, just thought it may be useful for any beginners.

No worries. I think you need to be a vendor to sell things here though.

I know and everyone else see post to on the net

I post it on drone FB groups and here...no more than once a month. I wouldn't post it on furniture sites, haha, so I'm just trying to post it on relevant areas. :)

I just watched one of the previews. Going over settings you mentioned the IMU setting and recalibrating. You said it was "not something you need to do right away" Really? So when I get my new Phantom home that's not something I need to worry about?
I learned something already!
I've been trying to get an answer about that for a month.
I'm signing up.
Thanks Kate!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just watched one of the previews. Going over settings you mentioned the IMU setting and recalibrating. You said it was "not something you need to do right away" Really? So when I get my new Phantom home that's not something I need to worry about?
I learned something already!
I've been trying to get an answer about that for a month.
I'm signing up.
Thanks Kate!

Thanks for the signup! I truly appreciate that! I will message you in Udemy...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I hope we weren't suppose to calibrate out of the box cause I didn't. :) After 2 hours of updates and registrations before I could turn the darn thing on I just hit lift off and hoped for the best haha. I did recal after I crashed it, but that only occurred because nobody told me drones cant fly through trees!

No worries. I think you need to be a vendor to sell things here though.
she doesn't look like a vendor to me give her the boot

Hello Kate. We have a strict policy here for advertisers. There is no advertising allowed unless you become a forum sponsor. You can find out how to become a sponsor by going here - Advertise with Us. Thank you. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic