Disconnected

Reaction score
After updating the bird and radio I get a disconnected message but i can move gimbal...using ipad air 2. Anyone else have ideas?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Fixed....................I guess the HDMI module isn't compatible yet......funny thing is that it worked until I started the updates...I had it installed before ever powering it on...

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
I guess the HDMI module isn't compatible yet
Right -- it does not work yet. DJI is apparently going to release new firmware to resolve that issue.

Reactions: badawgie71

MJJ

Reaction score
After updating the bird and radio I get a disconnected message but i can move gimbal...using ipad air 2. Anyone else have ideas?
When I started to prep for an afternoon fly the message "disconnected" stayed on my iPad and wouldn't turn off. All the equipment, iPad, batteries were the same equipment I had just used 2 days previous EXCEPT for the freaking Lightning to USB wire! Yes, I went home and tried w a different Apple Lightning wire, all the same equipment and fired up! Soooo, try switching to a different Lightning/USB cable, the problem lies in the details sometimes. Lightning cable knockoff maybe??

Reactions: Tractors4u

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Jovial