Disconnected

Reaction score
After updating the bird and radio I get a disconnected message but i can move gimbal...using ipad air 2. Anyone else have ideas?

Fixed....................I guess the HDMI module isn't compatible yet......funny thing is that it worked until I started the updates...I had it installed before ever powering it on...

I guess the HDMI module isn't compatible yet
Right -- it does not work yet. DJI is apparently going to release new firmware to resolve that issue.

Reactions: badawgie71
After updating the bird and radio I get a disconnected message but i can move gimbal...using ipad air 2. Anyone else have ideas?
When I started to prep for an afternoon fly the message "disconnected" stayed on my iPad and wouldn't turn off. All the equipment, iPad, batteries were the same equipment I had just used 2 days previous EXCEPT for the freaking Lightning to USB wire! Yes, I went home and tried w a different Apple Lightning wire, all the same equipment and fired up! Soooo, try switching to a different Lightning/USB cable, the problem lies in the details sometimes. Lightning cable knockoff maybe??

Reactions: Tractors4u

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.