Disabled GPS and nothing...

Reaction score
Ok, so I've turned the GPS mode switch to off, powered up the unit as well as remote controller, pulled control sticks back to corners....and...nothing! Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Neal

HELP!

Last edited:
Ok, so I've turned the GPS mode switch to off, powered up the unit as well as remote controller, pulled control sticks back to corners....and...nothing! Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Neal
Perhaps you are in beginner mode which wont allow start up without GPS? Just a wild guess with very little info to go on.

Beginner mode is set in the app itself. If you are in beginner mode it will not allow you to start the props without GPS lock.

Are you trying to fly without a monitoring device? ( Phone, Tablet?).....

This thread ( and another previous one ) sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe its just me.........

Reactions: Tomas Wangen
HELP!
It would be useful to have more information on what you are trying to do.
If you are a new flyer, just starting out, you must activate your aircraft (register it with DJI) before you can do anything.
You have to use the app to be able to do this.
You also need to master (at least) basic flight before you try flying without GPS.
Otherwise you are probably looking at a fast track to crashing.

You can disable Beginner Mode in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Beginner-Mode.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj