Digital Break Up Lines across screen Phantom 4 Screen

I Get it as well, I also use the Tab A,,It doesn't show up on the video, but very annoying..

Just as it sits still it's real bad covers the whole screen and even 50 feet in the air if it's still
And I am using a Samsung note 4

I ha

I am having same issue also using tab a did you find problem?
I just sent it back to dji within 15 days of purchase so hopefully they will replace it. we will see. used both note 4 and tab s, but lines were in video feed as well as on screen.

I am going to try with Litchi this weekend and see if it happens, if not we know it's the 2.8 app update that did it to the P4.

Did that help I called dji they said to try a cleaner for the Phantom that is on there website

Was unable to test this weekend, vicious high winds, then rained unfortunately. Hopefully tonight I will be able to try.

DJI isn't admitting to it yet, and there are several people on the DJI forum experiencing it as well. I think it's a lightbridge link issue if you ask me. I wish they'd address it no matter the cause

I just started seeing that with my P3P since applying the last update. Before that the vido was almost always rock solid. Since the recent firmware updates, I'm seeing it break-up as illustrated in a previous post and freeze fairly often.

I just started seeing that with my P3P since applying the last update. Before that the vido was almost always rock solid. Since the recent firmware updates, I'm seeing it break-up as illustrated in a previous post and freeze fairly often.

This is one of the reasons I am certain it's the App / Firmware that has created the issue. Hopefully Litchi will prove that it is a DJI coding problem.

So this is pretty much happening to every tab/viewing device someone is using? I'm surprised not more is being said.

So this is pretty much happening to every tab/viewing device someone is using? I'm surprised not more is being said.

Not for everyone. It appears that most users of the Phantom 4 and Android experience the mos problems, there have been a few iPad users experience it. I thought I saw it on my iPad once, but I have not been able to replicate it, and it may have actually been a hitch in mine as I have yet to see it again on the iPad, but the Android is a DEFINITE every time for me. i've tried multiple different "fixes" to no avail.

DJI-Tim on the DJI forum told the guys that were having the problem to take the transmission quality down to 4 mbs and I seem to remember that being said by someone else, possibly on this forum.

Im having the same issue with my iPad Mini 3. Along with the freezing image.
Im not even going out very far. 100-150m and Im still getting it. (yes Im making sure my antenna are correctly orientated) It is a frustrating issue that is for sure...
If its a firmware issue Ill patiently wait for DJI to pix it...
If people thinks its a hardware issue I will return/trade it to Apple... I have 7 days left...

My Galaxy Tab A had same issues. I returned it for a Shield K1 and it's been smooth sailing. My wife's iPad Pro performs flawlessly as well. I attribute the issue to lack of processing power.

Hi All,
I am new to the phantom world....I tested my phantom 4 yesterday for the first time and was extremely disappointed to also
see the green stripes across my screen. It also flickers at times and then goes away...I use a Samsung Galaxy S5. I called droneworld here in SA and still waiting a reply. As per them it is not possible?? What I can gather is it might be a link issue or software issues. Is this a manufacturers fault?

My Galaxy Tab A had same issues. I returned it for a Shield K1 and it's been smooth sailing. My wife's iPad Pro performs flawlessly as well. I attribute the issue to lack of processing power.

Where'd you get the k1? Everywhere I've looked they're out.

I was getting the exact same thing, but since changing some of the settings listed somewhere on this forum it has not happened since.
Things like turning off the caching feature, lowering it to 4mbs and the big one in my opinion enabling hardware decoding.
It's been flawless since. I even flew a whole battery the other day and forgot to extend my antennas. Doh.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have this just before take off small lines across screen, soon as it has warmed up it goes away and I dont see it again.

Im using a Nvidia k1

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl