Differance remote output FCC compliant / CE compliant

Reaction score
DJI stating in her specs for P4:

Max transmission distance FCC 3.1 mi/5.0 km
CE 2.2 mi/3.5 km (=Europe)

So the only way for us Europeans is to ship a non-CE remote from U.S.A.?
And for as far as the CE-approved remote's, what would be the impact if a boosted antenna is mounted in regard to final output
compared to FCC-approved remote? ( this as the input into the booster coming from a CE-remote is already less than the FCC-
remote, so the final power will be less??)

Share your thoughts!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using PhantomPilots mobile app

The remote controllers are all the same. The mode will auto switch between CE/FCC depending on the current GPS location of the Phantom when it starts up.

OMG! Is it that bad? We have to watch out, if gouverments want to charge a tax on flying a drone, they will come to an agreement with DJI, and our drones are only enabled to fly after payment........
Well it is what it is. What about my question regarding boosters, anyone?

OMG! Is it that bad? We have to watch out, if gouverments want to charge a tax on flying a drone, they will come to an agreement with DJI, and our drones are only enabled to fly after payment........
Well it is what it is. What about my question regarding boosters, anyone?

There is a Lot written on booster in Jeremias tjread Flying from inside the house... And my antenna jungle thread. (sorry vant link now). Short: The amplifier's minimum trigger input must be below ca 3-5dbm ( to be on the sade side in c ase of linger Cables). The amp should also be capable of high receive gain and low noise. Sunhans is ok for direct Rc and antenna mount otherwise L-com or similar.(If money is not an issue..)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr