Did some flying, dodged a couple of low fliers

There is a place I always wanted to record before I got a drone. Since then I just happened to notice its frequently flown over by Lifeflight (whatever you call them) helicopters and I don't have the reassurance I can get up and record without being so anxious looking out for a surprise helicopter coming my way.

There is a place I always wanted to record before I got a drone. Since then I just happened to notice its frequently flown over by Lifeflight (whatever you call them) helicopters and I don't have the reassurance I can get up and record without being so anxious looking out for a surprise helicopter coming my way.
You can notify the local hospital where they normally work from and give them your intended flight plan, and your phone number so they can call you if they have a flight

I guess it's worth a try... you think they would do that for a regular guy just out here to record a video for fun?

I guess it's worth a try... you think they would do that for a regular guy just out here to record a video for fun?
I work next to St. Anthony Hospital here in Denver and called them to request the process to fly drones in the vicinity. Flight for Life is a large operation and the first in the country for for civilian medical helo operations. They have 3 helo pads at the hospital. When i called and asked they said they would like the time, location, altitude and a contact phone number in case they needed to contact me for aircraft inbound or working in the area. They seemed very receptive I called.

Reactions: DroneTurismo

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic