Did I just scammed from PhantomFilters?

Reaction score
Around Feb 3rd I place an order on PhantomFilters.com - Lightweight ND Filters & POL Filters DJI Phantom 4 & Phantom 3 FREE SHIPPING. I recall seeing discussion around 2015-2016 and decided to place an order for a 10 pack of filters. My payment goes through from my debit card and I received an email confirming my purchase, checked my transactions from my bank and confirm that the money indeed has been sent. The website was using Stripe as it's payment portal.

I sent an email yesterday to [email protected] inquiring about my order and today I received a notification informing me that the email I sent failed to deliver to that address.

Has anyone purchased from them recently? How was your experience if so?

Did I just get scammed?

Looks like they no longer own that domain so unlikely the email will work. Did you try the contact form in the website?

Looks like they no longer own that domain so unlikely the email will work. Did you try the contact form in the website?
Yes I did, the captcha they had was borderline impossible to read so I put in 2 random letters in hopes of it refreshing. However it submitted.

Around Feb 3rd I place an order on PhantomFilters.com - Lightweight ND Filters & POL Filters DJI Phantom 4 & Phantom 3 FREE SHIPPING. I recall seeing discussion around 2015-2016 and decided to place an order for a 10 pack of filters. My payment goes through from my debit card and I received an email confirming my purchase, checked my transactions from my bank and confirm that the money indeed has been sent. The website was using Stripe as it's payment portal.

I sent an email yesterday to [email protected] inquiring about my order and today I received a notification informing me that the email I sent failed to deliver to that address.

Did I just get scammed?
Did you try PhantomFilters.com - Lightweight ND Filters & POL Filters DJI Phantom 4 & Phantom 3 FREE SHIPPING
Could this be what you are after? The website is still active.

Did I just get scammed?
Never heard of these filters before, for the price they are probably plastic, inexpensive(cheap) ....being into photography I have found you get what you pay for on filters...optical glass.Stick with Polar Pro or Freewell filters for you best images. The other problem as I have read on a couple of reviews on some of the less expensive filters is that the threads are not cut correctly and you may get it to screw on but they maybe very difficult or impossible to remove, thus you are stuck damaging the camera or returning it for repair. Hopefully you receive your order but if not stay with the reputable manufacturers for lens filters. With the prices I saw on their website.. it may be a lesson learned .. fortunately not an expensive one,

Did I just get scammed?
Dispute the charge with your bank!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers