Polarpro items in Best Buy President's Day sale.

Reaction score
I'm not selling or buying anything, but this seemed the logical place to post this...

Just got a heads-up email from Best Buy. The Polarpro Phantom 4 accessory kit (motor covers, gimbal guard, camera cover) is going on sale for $19.99.

The 3 piece Polarpro filter set for P3/P4 (cpl, nd4, nd8) will be $14.99.

I am part of their Best Buy Elite Rewards program and received the sale through email. If you are part of their Elite or Elite Plus Rewards, you can order before the sale starts this weekend. Should be in your email if you are a member. Already ordered two sets of filters.

Sent from my SM-G935P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
I'm not selling or buying anything, but this seemed the logical place to post this...

Just got a heads-up email from Best Buy. The Polarpro Phantom 4 accessory kit (motor covers, gimbal guard, camera cover) is going on sale for $19.99.

The 3 piece Polarpro filter set for P3/P4 (cpl, nd4, nd8) will be $14.99.

I am part of their Best Buy Elite Rewards program and received the sale through email. If you are part of their Elite or Elite Plus Rewards, you can order before the sale starts this weekend. Should be in your email if you are a member. Already ordered two sets of filters.

Sent from my SM-G935P using PhantomPilots mobile app
Do they slip on or threaded

I'm looking for the threaded type. with these the camera or filter hits the ground on the start up . I had a set nice but that was one of the problems.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: dpwarren
I'm looking for the threaded type. with these the camera or filter hits the ground on the start up . I had a set nice but that was one of the problems.
Thanks for the info.
Yeah, I got my set today at Best Buy for $14.99 and tried the ND4 this afternoon. This just slips over the P3 Standard's lens--not as easy as it sounds--but after placing it in position, it hit the Gimbal Guard below so I removed guard before powering on drone.

Does anyone not have this problem with the Standard and the filter hitting the gimbal guard?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl