Did DJI Go dump the Nexus 7 today?

If you have got FW 1.3.20 on your RC, you dont need USB debugging. In fact, DJI GO and Litchi are much more stable without debugging...

I'm using the Nexus 7 2013 and newest Android and app - works like a charm! In fact, it works better than ever before.
The one caveat is that I restart the device every time - before I turn on the remote and the bird.

I'm using the Nexus 7 2013 and newest Android and app - works like a charm! In fact, it works better than ever before.
The one caveat is that I restart the device every time - before I turn on the remote and the bird.

My nexus 7 2nd gen. always starts in usb battery charging mode. Seems to work ok. But should I choose another mode?

Talk about digging up old topic's. My Nexus 7 2013 was no longer able to consistently hang with the GO app. I since went and purchased 2 tablets. A Nvidia Shield K1 and a ipad Mini 2. I installed the Go app and have flown 1 time with the ipad. Other then struggling to see the monitor, everything is just fine. Actually, the P3 flies way better with the ipad then with android. But in comparing performance, the Nvidia K1 Shield turns the ipad mini 2 into apple sauce. Naa...I'm only kidding as I have not tried comparing the two and neither one has given me any problem whatsoever.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav