DBS Mods = Power!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!
not kidding LOL-- ordering the audiobook-- looks like it will be a great listen!:) O yes-- I don't read much anymore, my ADD which I didn't even know I had until about 50, is worsening with age:D:D:D:D

not kidding LOL-- ordering the audiobook-- looks like it will be a great listen!:) O yes-- I don't read much anymore, my ADD which I didn't even know I had until about 50, is worsening with age:D:D:D:D
I think we just hijacked the thread -- better shut up:D

I ordered DBS mod and should recieve it tomorrow, going to install as soon as I get hold of another controller.

Took my P3 out about 2hrs ago (late night flying at 00:00hrs lol) with the normal 3D printed booster and was getting really good signal even at 1km+ away but gave up because it scared me lol

One thing I realised though is that my flight log didnt save and DJI GO did not crash either even after flying for 18+ minutes, also battery I used was on its 20th charge so took it down to 10% for cycle.

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Well I'll be dammed :eek:

I talked with this guy via email quite a bit... did his install (I did do your install right? Sorry this month has been a blur) and never had any idea I was dealing with a 2 time Emmy Award winning best selling author!!

Jeepers creepers dude... you seem so normal in email format (although when I say your name in my head, the voice is that of Gandalf from Lord of the Rings ... you guys just did it too right?)

Am I making this awkward? Hahaaaa

Anyway... thankyou for the wonderful feedback... I don't have much chance to test my antenna designs thru trees or in heavily wifi congested areas so I depend on the DBS Customer Swarm for feedback and real world scenario testing... and this sounds about like what we were expecting from this panel.

And speaking of the panel... yes... as of this morning at 7:23am we are in sold out backorder status ... for only about a week as we await shipping of the third production run from Poland, so not too bad.
Thankyou to everyone who has come out to support us and join the DBS Swarm... we really appreciate you guys more than you know... best customers I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Oh... and one last thing... you know I had to do this right?

The most interesting man on the forum
HmHJQnR.jpg

Sorry Sprague... I just couldn't resist :cool:
You are now an Internet meme...

Last edited:

I talked with this guy via email quite a bit... did his install (I did do your install right? Sorry this month has been a blur) and never had any idea I was dealing with a 2 time Emmy award winning best selling author!!

Jeepers creepers dude... you seem so normal in email format (although when I say your name in my head, the voice is that of Gandalf from Lord of the Rings)

Anyway... thankyou for the wonderful feedback... I don't have much chance to test my antenna designs thru trees or in heavily wifi congested areas so I depend on the DBS Customer Swarm for feedback and real world scenario testing... and this sounds about like what we were expecting from this panel.

And speaking of the panel... yes... as of this morning at 7:23am we are in sold out backorder status ... for only about a week as we await shipping of the third production run from Poland, so not too bad.
Thankyou to everyone who has come out to support us and join the DBS Swarm... we really appreciate you guys more than you know... best customers I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

HmHJQnR.jpg

Now you did it--- too late now Sprague.. You are The Man!!-- call him up and get his billing address-- he will be expecting an invoice for endorsement fees.:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: acherman

I talked with this guy via email quite a bit... did his install (I did do your install right? Sorry this month has been a blur) and never had any idea I was dealing with a 2 time Emmy Award winning best selling author!!

Jeepers creepers dude... you seem so normal in email format (although when I say your name in my head, the voice is that of Gandalf from Lord of the Rings ... you guys just did it too right?)

Am I making this awkward? Hahaaaa

HmHJQnR.jpg

You are now an Internet meme...
DBS I ordered from your website just a few minutes ago. i didnt realize your sold out. how long do I have to wait? Im in Canada

DBS I ordered from your website just a few minutes ago. i didnt realize your sold out. how long do I have to wait? Im in Canada

It's gonna be next week when we get them in... and then shipping time to Canada bUT that usually takes 4 to 5 days-ish ...

I see your order in there... we can refund if you want, no problem.

It's gonna be next week when we get them in... and then shipping time to Canada bUT that usually takes 4 to 5 days-ish ...

Nah, ill wait. Thanks for offering though.

Reactions: DBS
Sweet! I've never met a celebrity on a forum before. ;) Who knew, they're people with hobbies just like us.:D
He has the awards for films-- He may have used Phantoms in the past for some of his work or going to in the future. --

DJI--- if you are listening or reading--. you may want to be contacting this gentleman Doesn't get any better than Emmys for film works.

Reactions: acherman

DBS I just noticed I ordered the wrong one. I need it for phantom 3..looks like i ordered the phantom 2...

Reactions: DBS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik