Dashware problem

Reaction score
I am using flytrex and dashware. Dashware support seems to be down the tubes since GoPro acquired them. I have tried getting help from GoPro with no luck.
Has anyone had problems with making your video in dashware and then importing it into adobe premier cs5. For some reason in cs5 the frame rate doubles and then the video on the timeline is half the length it should be. In other words a video taken with a gopro at 60 fps and then ran thru dashware and then into cs5 shows a 119.88 fps. GoPro raised it to an elevated support level, but still have not had a response from them.
Posted the same question on the adobe forum with no answers. So if anyone has had trouble like this please post if you got it to work.
At this point I don't know if it is a dashware problem or a adobe problem.
I can take the same gopro video before it is put into dashware and load it into adobe and it is ok and works fine and shows right on the time line.

Thanks
Wayne

I am having issues with Dashwares output in an NLE. I have tried the KLite codec with no luck so far editing. Only a black screen/no video. That said, has anyone had success editing Dashware output files with the Microsoft Media Foundation option in 60fps. It is the output type I used for 30fps and edited in Vegas with no issues. Now it shows good for 1s then highly pixelated for the duration.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair