Customer service on H3-3D

dmm

Reaction score
I have been unable to get a RMA# for a return to DJI. I have done as instructed and called them after they said they no longer issued returns by email. Each time they answer they tell me they cannot issue a RMA, because they do not have repair parts. At this time I have spent more money in my time than on the Gimbal.
Very frustrating. I will only buy from a retail shop that accepts my returns when it comes to DJI.

Where in the world are you based?

DMM, I'm in your same boat. I had tried to get an RMA via e-mail since I didn't want to wait on hold and was instructed to call. I waited for an hour only to be told that they are not issuing RMA's for gimbals right now because they are out of parts. I have a broken H3-2D and H3-3D that have been waiting for over a month.

Fortunately, I have 2 additional working gimbals, but I really would like broken ones fixed just in case I destroy my two good ones.

after my recent crash the black ribbon cable inside the h3-2d gimbal was broken. then i ve contacted to 'ZACH' from DJI ( China) and he is provided me an address ( Hong kong) that i can send the broken gimbal to there.

i ve sent my broken gimbal to Hong Kong 1 month ago and it is delivered on 22/05 to DJI. after this date there is still no response from DJI. even i don't know if anyone got my gimbal or working/repairing on it.

Why are you returning it? I've been given an RMA from B&H for the twitching and panning

bought on ebay in a pre assembled kit. I wish I could return it. DJI is less than helpful. They answer me with more questions and never issue a RMA. Good news is a LOT of new players like Parrot drones are entering market now and I suspect the competition will force DJI to get there act together.

dmm said:
Good news is a LOT of new players like Parrot drones are entering market now and I suspect the competition will force DJI to get there act together.

I wouldn't hold my breath. We all hoped things would improve with the LA repair facility but since they rarely if ever answer the phone. Usually folks get hung up on. DJI doesn't understand customer service, if they were smart they would allow their dealer network to repair the equipment. (many do unauthorized) Instead they have customers return the parts, give it a rough bench test and if it passes back out it goes. Some of the dealer returns get the same treatment - IE: Phantoms w/stickers on them - yep they're recycled as per a source at DJI LA.

Hopefully competition comes soon then DJI can kiss the client base goodbye.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing