Custom Made ND filter no added weight Updated with Comparison Photos

The software I use I also created to run the CNC and I also wrote the firmware for the controller....I am a software developer by Trade for the last 20 Plus years...

@EnronCEO - yes like anything else you get what you pay for ;)... A friend of mine got it at a great discount and passed that along to me and I in turn am passing it along to our community...
I just a piece of carbon fiber plastic costed $20 that will supposedly guard the gimbal from accidents. I hope it will help but I feel some of the stuff for the P3 right now are inflated prices.

Yes agree I cut one for myself for my PV2+ on my CNC out of Lexan bullet proof plastic very light and the cost was no where near $20....have not cut one yet for the P3....but i have to say I had a hard landing and I believe it did save my gimbal from disaster...

Yes agree I cut one for myself for my PV2+ on my CNC out of Lexan bullet proof plastic very light and the cost was no where near $20....have not cut one yet for the P3....but i have to say I had a hard landing and I believe it did save my gimbal from disaster...
Yeah the P3 gimbal arm is def skinny and looks like it break real easy, I mean even my p2 when it crashed the first thing that went was the gimbal arm.

Ok all here is a video I quickly shot, Youtube is still processing the 4K feed last check but have a look....Remember this is RAW footage with no post processing and I could have met the golden rule of setting the shutter rate to double that of the Frame Rate by adding another filter but I wanted to get the video up of you all to see...... before I was having some issues with Jello effect, but no more...

Also don't be too hard on me on my editing I am still learning Final Cut Pro....;)

Reactions: Seadog
Ok all here is a video I quickly shot, Youtube is still processing the 4K feed last check but have a look....Remember this is RAW footage with no post processing and I could have met the golden rule of setting the shutter rate to double that of the Frame Rate by adding another filter but I wanted to get the video up of you all to see...... before I was having some issues with Jello effect, but no more...

Also don't be too hard on me on my editing I am still learning Final Cut Pro....;)

Me thinking maybe I should of got a second set. If you have any left could you squeeze me in?

So its that bright with 100 ISO and low high shutter? wow What was the shutter at?

That's great, good video. I'm wondering what two ND filters would look like adjusted out. Are you using LOG mode? Colors look flat as it would with LOG. Maybe try vivid?

Hello All and good day.....I just wanted to provide and update and let you know all that have ordered yesterday your filters are packaged and ready to go out in tomorrows mail...

Reactions: Pumpfixer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl