Phantom 3 Pro (P3P) 4k - 3 Batteries, Backpack, ND Filter

Reaction score
I'm selling my excellent condition DJI Phantom 3 Pro.

The drone is in perfect condition and includes 3 batteries, extra props, a SNF ND filter, and a nice quality backpack that fits everything.

It is packed away at the moment since I haven't been using it, I can post some photos or send them upon request. Everything looks brand new.

I don't have the app installed nor do I plan on getting it all setup again, but the drone has maybe seen <50 hours flight time and most of that was with 2 of the batteries. One of the batteries is basically new.

Reason for sale is I now have 2 kids and not enough free time to fly. I know these aren't worth a ton these days so I'm starting at $400 + shipping. If you want to make a reasonable offer please feel free.

The drone is in perfect condition and includes 3 batteries, extra props, a SNF ND filter, and a nice quality backpack that fits everything.

It is packed away at the moment since I haven't been using it, I can post some photos or send them upon request. Everything looks brand new.

I don't have the app installed nor do I plan on getting it all setup again, but the drone has maybe seen <50 hours flight time and most of that was with 2 of the batteries. One of the batteries is basically new.

Reason for sale is I now have 2 kids and not enough free time to fly. I know these aren't worth a ton these days so I'm starting at $400 + shipping. If you want to make a reasonable offer please feel free.
Maybe the kids would love to see daddy fly it, and who knows, maybe they would like to learn to fly.

Hey do u still have the drone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan