CSC and transmitter recognition on software problems.....HELP!!!

Reaction score
I have a DJI Phantom 2 vision with brand new batteries in. Ive manually calibrated the remote and upgraded the actual drone software. I can calibrate the drone, GPS works , it connects to satellites. basically everything seems fine. However when trying CSC i get three red flashes.
I've downloaded the appropriate software to my computer and the drone registers to the software and i get the two lights in the bottom corner. However using the same lead that i charge the remote with, the software doesn't recognise the transmitter however the computer beeps telling me it knows the transmitter is plugged in. I have the most recent model of the DJI Phantom 2 controller model.
My problem is i cant fully calibrate and upgrade the transmitter software so I cant fly it. Any ideas on either why i get the three red flashes or why the software won't recognise my transmitter (and yes the transmitter is turned on)

RC ASSISTANT
( for transmitter Tx )
You must first calibrate the Tx here
( both sticks, both toggles, and dial wheel if avail! )
This brings your Tx to factory default ( everything zeroed out )

Now
PC ASSISTSNT
( is for craft & Tx )
Calibrate your Tx here AGAIN
( both sticks , S1 toggle ( phantom mode ) , or both toggles ( NAZA mode ), and dial wheel ( X1 )
This calibrated your bird to the Tx,
So they work as a team!

( if there is NO USB port on your Tx, you must remove rear cover ( 4x Phillips screws ) to access internal USB port ). Most new tx units have an external USB port.

Hope this helps

J Dot
:cool:

not sure if the same issue, I can connect my p2 to my laptop and the assistant works fine, but when i connect the RC to the laptop it doesnt connect,
when i go into device manager it shows the port as a DJI port when I connect the quad but it shows as a normal port when i connect the RC,

This is a crappy windows 10 issue for some reason as It works fine on my Windows 7 machine

Ive tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it but no go, I think its a Microshaft thing

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl