Crashed my Phantom 3 Pro. Busted yaw arm!

Reaction score
So I crashed my Phantom 3 Pro ( my own stupid fault!) and broke the yaw arm on gimbal.
Just ordered replacement from Ali Express £12.39
Good decision?

Reactions: QF4 Phantom 3
Well, I received the yaw arm and got it fitted ok. Luckily the flat cable didn’t break. I took the drone out last evening and all seemed good. It was a little windy, was up a mountain.
The only possible fly in the ointment is that the video I recorded was jittery.
Anyone know why that might be?

Well, I received the yaw arm and got it fitted ok. Luckily the flat cable didn’t break. I took the drone out last evening and all seemed good. It was a little windy, was up a mountain.
The only possible fly in the ointment is that the video I recorded was jittery.
Anyone know why that might be?
Jittery as in horizontal or vertical of both?

Horizontal, but only slightly!
I think I may have got it fixed. The yaw arm was touching part of the camera mount very slightly and left an arc scratch on there. Adjusted the gap so all looks good. Stil have to try it out though.

I think I may have got it fixed. The yaw arm was touching part of the camera mount very slightly and left an arc scratch on there. Adjusted the gap so all looks good. Stil have to try it out though.
Took the drone out last evening for short flight around the house. All stable and looking good.

I’ve seen the set screw loosen up on the yaw arm, causing the jitters also.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic