Crashed my P3 standard and looking for parts

Reaction score
I crashed my P3 standard today after going into a tree :-(

Damage isn't too bad, but the gimbal mounts gave way causing the gimbal cables to get yanked out. Its look as though I need to raplace a flat grey ribbon type cable which just connects in and also a single grey wire which goes inside the gimbal which I believe is also on a connector.

Can anyone tell from looking at this pic the cables I need to purchase as Im struggling to find them?

The flat ribbon cable is Part # 85. You may want to check if the single gray wire you spoke of just came loose from the ufl connection in the gimbal. Your pics didn't make the thread.

Part # 81 is a wire set that has the multi wire flat gray cable that may be what you were talking about also.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. Here is another link to the picture. When I google part 85 is comes up with the flat plastic cable which i think is different to the one in the pic.
I've since found out that the single grey cable is for one of the wireless antenna which I've ordered, buts its the other 8 pin cable I'm trying to get a part number for.

gimbal-wires.jpg

That flat multi wire gray cable is in a set that is Part # 81. Not sure if you can buy it separately or not. Someone will probably chime in with the answer.

Part # 85 is the flat black ribbon cable that snakes around the roll motors on the camera. Be sure that hasn't been damaged or pinched somewhere. They are very fragile.

Do you happen to know what the plastics plugs are called that hold the gimbal to the absorption board? I lost a couple of those in the crash also.
thanks.

Here are the correct replacement parts:
The cable pack will not be needed if you're able to reattach those wires to the connector on the end of the cable.

Last edited:
Reactions: captainmilehigh
Many thanks. I've now ordered part 81. The only other part I need are the plastic plugs that go through the rubber absorption rings on the gimbal mount. Don't know what they are called.

Many thanks. I've now ordered part 81. The only other part I need are the plastic plugs that go through the rubber absorption rings on the gimbal mount. Don't know what they are called.
You can also use small zip ties, leave them loose.

Rod

The standard cable pack is different. If you don't find them, we have them in stock.
OhioDroneRepair.com

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl