Crashed and burned my

Reaction score
Phantom 2 vision plus and my camers flops all over now... Let me start by saying the camera did take pics and vids but could'nt see anything on my phone screen before crash.. My question is would i be better off trying to find a used assy, or is there some one that can fix this.. I've watchede alot of vids and check the things they showed to fix them but did'nt have any luck doing so... Thanks for any help....

Phantom 2 vision plus and my camers flops all over now... Let me start by saying the camera did take pics and vids but could'nt see anything on my phone screen before crash.. My question is would i be better off trying to find a used assy, or is there some one that can fix this.. I've watchede alot of vids and check the things they showed to fix them but did'nt have any luck doing so... Thanks for any help....
[email protected] He worked on my P3P camera for me and other stuff I have had trouble with I trust him

During crashes, roll or pitch drivers tend to break down. you would have to have working unit to perform cross checking and eventually identify faulty element. One time I had 5 broken gimbals and I played around with'em for like 3 months untill I got a working one and was able to check components.

Reactions: Heron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers