Crash Phantom 3 into tree and now it won't start up

Reaction score
My Phantom 3 fell out of a tree when I crashed it there a week ago.. it broke one of the blades so I replaced it ..not a whole of damage cam tape is ripped other then that nothing seemed broke.. but now it won't start up .. and the lights on it blink red yellow and green.. please help

Sorry to hear of your accident. Because you can't see damage unfortunately does not mean no damage - sounds like it is indeed damaged & probably needs to be diagnosed by a technician, I'm sorry to say. Not sure what help you are seeking?

Did you check to see if it's still under warranty? Sounds like it could have internal damages.

Check the controllers still connected to the drone, spin it over and see if the reset buttons lit up red. If so follow instructions on you tube to relink the controller. The same happened to mine after a crash.

Yes I've check controler it is connected the drone is green there.. man is there a way to reset drone and controller.? I really love flying .. is there anything else I can try ? And if not how much does it cost to have it sent in.. I spent everything I had on this drone ..

The front lights are solid red .. while the back blink red yellow green.. and I can't get it to calibrate the compass for nothing.. its saying on the go app that there is a strong magnetic interference calibrate

It said it's good
Really? It should show a negative value for z axis with very close to zero for x and y with low values for MOD. What I am suggesting you look for is whether you have a stuck gyro from the impact (more likely with the ground than your flying into the tree initially)... If the values aren't as suggested you have a stuck IMU and it can sometimes be easily fixed.

Good luck....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl